Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lyca Galgo Ressurection

Go down 
+8
Ranryou Roga
Zafaron Uriuc
Kokugen
Ciaran Nihill
Tetsuo Sakamoto
Payaso Real
Shikimou
Lyca Galgo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc

Lyca Galgo Ressurection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 pm

So you both decided to leave because people were nitpicking about an abilitiy that the administrators had already approved? So we have just lost our first and second espada because of this?

I can understand that having people argue about your ability can be frustrating. I have had it happen to me in the past. But to give up on the role play just because of that seems silly to me. This is your topic, so to say that you were offended that people did not ask an explanation from you doesn't make a lot of sense. Anything that is asked or discussed in a topic about your ability is already being addressed to you.

If it was bothering you that much you should have PM'd one of the administrators or even myself. We could have just issued a blanket statement that it was already approved and locked the topic. Instead you came back into the topic with the first reply since it has been approved to say that you were offended by people arguing about it and that you quit.

I really hate to see both you and Taios go because of something as stupid as this. You guys are both good roleplayers and are important to the site. Especially as our Primera and Segunda espadas, to have you suddenly leave will be a major blow. And losing the two fun people that you both are would also be horrible.

I strongly encourage you both to reconsider this. Your abilities were already approved by two of the administrators and thus all of the arguing about it was meaningless and pointless. You shouldn't take any of it to heart and especially shouldn't react this way. We would love for you to continue and I just hope that you will.

However, if you both are determined to leave then I can obviously not stop you. I will just say goodbye with a handshake and a wave. But I really hope it hasn't completely come to this. I just wish you would have commented on this before rather than having this have to occur.

I am going to leave this topic open for now. If either you or Sol have any responses about anything, please post them here. However, I have this to say and thus I shall say it in bold type.

NO ONE BESIDES LYCA OR TAIOS ARE ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS TOPIC CURRENTLY. IF YOU DO POST, I SHALL DELETE IT. IF YOU HAVE A WISH TO SAY GOODBYE, THEN MAKE A SEPARATE TOPIC IN DISCUSSION. I DO NOT WISH TO SEE IT HERE. THIS IS ONLY FOR THEIR RESPONSES ON THIS MATTER.

Once again, I am terribly sorry that this has occurred. And if all you have left is a request to close the topic, then just say so. And if you change your mind and just wish for me to clean up this topic, then that is perfectly acceptable as well.

-Zafaron
Back to top Go down
Taios Sol

Lyca Galgo Ressurection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyca Galgo Ressurection   Lyca Galgo Ressurection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 am

Well, personally, the reason I left is because there was that whiny bitch who's name I won't mention. The problem with that is that he would probably do something similar like that in the future, and if we have people like that, then why the hell should I stay?

I will reconsider (and hope Lyca will as well) and maybe stay. To prevent something like this I think you should close the application topic as soon as its approved, this will help things a lot.
Back to top Go down

Lyca Galgo Ressurection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2