Bleach Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Domination

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ciaran Nihill (approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciaran Nihill

Ciaran Nihill (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Ciaran Nihill (approved)   Ciaran Nihill (approved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Name: Ciaran Nihill

Visual Age: 19

Division: 6th

Personality: Seems cold, calculating, and shows little emotion. However Ciaran has a very strong sense of justice and is kind by nature. He puts up front to seem more intimidating and is more often than not successful in doing so. He does care for fellow shinigami, especially in his squad, but is unforgiving and can be cruel to those who betray or hurt him or those he is close to. He is jaded and cynical at times, but knows how to enjoy himself as well. Is quite friendly with Tetsuo and often goes drinking with him.

Appearance: Slightly paler than average. Sharp eyes that differ in color (one blue one brown). Dark brown hair with a red tint, almost black-ish tied back in a rat tail with bangs that cover the very top of his eyes. Face is not quite chiseled, not quite round. Kinda medium.

History/Background: Ciaran grew up in the human world as an average youth with one main difference: He could see and interact with spirits. He was a human with above average spiritual awareness/presence. He was wounded when trying to defend a young boy ghost from a hollow. A shinigami was able to prevent his soul from eaten, but he died of his wounds soon after. Due to his naturally strong spirit precense he was easily able to enter the shinigami academy upon entry to Soul Society and excelled there, graduating with top marks in all aspects; swordplay, kido, hoho/shunpou skills, etc.

(It's a little short but concise and straight to the point. Like Ciaran would say it)

Last edited by Ciaran Nihill on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
Kokugen

Kokugen

PostSubject: Re: Ciaran Nihill (approved)   Ciaran Nihill (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 am

Approve

Hello and Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciaran Nihill

PostSubject: Re: Ciaran Nihill (approved)   Ciaran Nihill (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:36 am

By the way, I just realized there's no 6th division captain or lieutenant. If I can, I'd be willing to fill either of those voids (preferably captain since I'm itching to post the bankai I have in mind.)

Last edited by Ciaran Nihill on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
Pendragon
Sotaicho/admin
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Ciaran Nihill (approved)   Ciaran Nihill (approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 pm

the position is yours (: congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciaran Nihill (approved)   Ciaran Nihill (approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciaran Nihill (approved)
Page 1 of 1